Sunday 30 October 2011

Return to regular posting soon

Sorry for my thousands of fans out there (she says facetiously!) but I've been crazy busy with the last bits of my uni course.  But is now done, finished and completed!  I'm now qualified to be a teacher in my state (woot!)  With the end of my course, I will soon have lots of lovely free time to do crafty things in.  Well, with the exception of planning a move to the country for my new job that will start with the new school year.  But on the plus side- new job!

So in the short term, expect more crafty goodness with occasional wibbling from yours truly as the reality of moving sets in!  I've more posts coming so stay tuned!  And anyone who has some advice about moving, feel free to drop me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! But spammers, not so much. Hence why it will take a day or so for comments to appear.