Wednesday 20 July 2011

Random musing in lieu of having crafty stuff to talk about

This week I picked up a bit of casual work teaching the wonders of genetics to students.  It's lots of fun but the combination of work and a cold means I won't have time to do anything creative this week.  My cold and trying to make my voice heard also means I am rapidly loosing my voice- and I have three days of work left before the weekend.  Argh!

My bag charm fell off my bag, but only because the links failed.  I think I need to invest in better quality links.  Oh well, fixed it for now, let's see how it holds.

Coffee is nectar of the gods but taste horrible with Strepsils.  Which tend to taste horrible anyway.

Urk, just tried to talk.  Today is going to be interesting...

I should not get distracted by looking at coloured jump rings right before I need to walk out the door or I'll not get a parking space at the train station.  Oooh, they come in some very pretty colours....

Whoops, time to go.  Hope the voice lasts, then I can take advantage of the fabric sale this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! But spammers, not so much. Hence why it will take a day or so for comments to appear.