Wednesday 15 June 2011

Yep, it's yet another blog

Hello world!  I decided that what the world really needed was yet another blog.  I'm interested in all sorts of crafts, some of which I actually have some skill in, others that I just dabble with.  In this blog I plan to share my projects, experiments, disasters and anything else that seems like a good idea at the time.

I was a mad scientist but I'm currently jumping careers and am back at uni to make that happen.  I love all things geeky, from science stuff to science fiction to fantasy.  My name- Geeky Goblin- is a tribute to one of my favourite movies of all time, The Labyrinth.  That and a few of my other options were already taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! But spammers, not so much. Hence why it will take a day or so for comments to appear.