Friday 30 September 2011

Free dragon cross stitch pattern

Digging through an old back-up I stumbled on a few cross stitch designs I made years ago.  Fortunately, although they were made with PC stitch which I no longer own a copy of, a viewer is still available.  Since I don't want them potentially lost to time, I thought I would gradually work through and rescue these.  And since I have a blog, what better use than posting them here for the world to enjoy?

So without further ado, here's a cute little dragon head I have redone in KG-Chart.  Two chart types, colour and black and white so you can use whatever you prefer.  I have not test stitched this yet or dug my colours out so you may want to use my numbers as just a guide.  Basically you want four shades of green from light to dark (or whatever colour you prefer), a contrasting colour for the neck ridges and a red, white and black for the mouth and eyes.





Free for personal use, just don't steal it, sell it or claim it as your own.  If you find any errors or find anything confusing then let me know and I'll fix them.  And if you make one yourself, take a photo and send it to me- I'd love to see them!  Bonus virtual points if you play with the colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! But spammers, not so much. Hence why it will take a day or so for comments to appear.