Thursday 22 September 2011

Procrastinating Owls

I've finished my uni placements for now but for the next two weeks I've got to try and crank out as many assignments as I can (not to mention look for a job!)  What does that translate to?

Why crafty procrastination, of course*.  I have in fact finished making Talia, pattern available free from Knitty but I havn't had a chance to take a photo of it yet (I thought I'd actually be good and take a photo of me wearing it rather than laid out).  Next in my project queue was Owls (Ravelry link)- a lovely jumper pattern that features a cute row of owls around the neck.  Given that I started it on Tuesday, I'm surprised at just how much I've already done- I'm ready to start the waist increases.

Owls in progress

Now to duck back into  my assignments.  Fear not, I have not forgotten my little blog.  I have lots of stuff planned, just need to find the time to do it in!

* For those reading this who either worry about my scholastic endeavors or are potential future employers, fear not.  This post has been written after several productive days- and not just for craft projects!  But feel free to leave a comment to urge me to do more craft!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! But spammers, not so much. Hence why it will take a day or so for comments to appear.