Sunday 13 August 2017

Card making again

I've had a pile of new craft goodies for cardmaking but no time to enjoy them.  I decided to do something about that today and had a bit of a cardmaking binge.  Mind you, for me a binge is only four cards but that's a lot in one sitting for me since I always make it up as I go along.

So here is are the finished cards.
Memory box tree die with glitterflakes as the background

This is where I played with brushos for the background after embossing with white embossing powder.  The peacock was stamped with a Kalidescope ink pad and a bit of glimmer added to the tail with a wink of stella pen

I love Lawn Fawn stamps- I played with the 'Sending Hedgehugs' stamp set and tried my hand at masking to get him standing on the stump.  The leaves were made with glimmer flakes on sticky tape then die cut out
This is another Lawn Fawn stamp set with the background embosed from a folder I got in a magazine
I'm not a big card maker but it will hopefully work for a few upcoming birthdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! But spammers, not so much. Hence why it will take a day or so for comments to appear.