Friday 6 March 2015

We have swamp dragons!

It's done!  The head only nods, it doesn't turn like I wanted but he's done, stuffed and ready.  I'll probably use a bit of hidden velcro or tape or similar to hold him in place when walking around but I'm resonably pleased.  I won't be posting a full tutorial down the track as a lot involved making it up as I went and fixing the odd bit that went a bit funny, but if you do know a little about sewing and toymaking, I should be posting enough to let you make your own version. That won't be for at least a month so stay tuned!


2 comments:

  1. He's very cute (so I hope that's the look you were going for.
    Mum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty much. He looks like a dragon, which was the most important thing. There were some points when he was going to look like a scrunched blob of fabric, so cute is good.

      Delete

I love comments! But spammers, not so much. Hence why it will take a day or so for comments to appear.