Tuesday 8 July 2014

Status update

Yes it is school holidays again which means I can dust off the project to-do pile and have something to blog about once more!

Although I've been off for a week now, things have been slow on the production front.  However, I did have a lovely time down at the Melbourne Craft Fair at Jeff's Shed (the Melbourne Convention Centre for non-Victorians).  I was relatively restrained but I did leave with two shopping bags full of bits and bobs that I'll get around to gushing about soon.

I have also spent the morning on a long needed project- sorting through my beading stuff and trying to get it into some sort of order.  A task that I had successfully achieved (including condensing things into two large boxes rather than two large boxes and one medium box), put everything away onto the shelf and- d'oh!- discovered a forgotten plastic storage box of misc beads.  Now to see if I can squeeze it in somewhere or if it is back to the drawing board.

I also discovered in the process that I have an awful lot of seed beads that are mostly still in their correct storage compartments.  Anyone who does beading will know the 'joy' of using those oh-so-useful divided plastic boxes only with lids that don't quite form a bead proof division all the way around in at the lid-divider junction.

The upshot is that for the next few weeks I'll have some projects to show either in progress or finished with instructions.  That's the goal, anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! But spammers, not so much. Hence why it will take a day or so for comments to appear.